How To Make a JAFAR DIY Disney Costume!?
4) Cut triangular shaped cardboard pieces. Cover with extra black material & hot glue.
5) Use extra black material to make cape. Line cape with Red material (I used old t-shirts)
Gown & Cape DONE!
1) Cut cardboard 7″ wide & long. Curve cardboard to make a cylinder shape.
Secure shape with stapler or hot glue. Cut another cardboard into triangle shape. Secure to front of headpiece with glue or staples.
2) Cut Black fabric to make a cone like shape. glue inside top of material to secure the cone shape.
Slip fabric over the cardboard headpiece & glue around.
3) Cut cording or extra material into strips. Paint Gold. Hot glue onto headpiece.
4) Cut red material into a feather like shape. OR Use a feather.
Cut more red material to cover a circular shaped cardboard. Secure with HOt glue.
Glue Red “Jewel” shape into center, add Feather/Feather shape material. Secure with Hot Glue.
5) Cut red material into a long rectangle: 6″ x 18″ to be the neck cover. Secure to the inside of the headpiece with hot glue.
1) scrunch newspaper into circular shape. Add tape to help mold into a snout for the snake.
Add more newspaper & tape to create the head.
Secure head to staff with tape.
2) spray paint staff gold
3) Hot glue 2 drops for eyes on the staff. I did this 3 times to get desired size.
4) Paint eyes red with nail polish.
BOOM! Evil snake staff!
Ghoul Costume – $5 @ D.I.
Extra red material – Free from stash
Hot Glue – free
Snake Staff – Free
TOTAL COST = $5
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
How to transition to Homeschool
Switching from sending kids to school every day to homeschooling them full-time. There can be an overwhelming feeling as you realize that…
How to balance work & school at home
Thanks to Covid-19, many parents find themselves working from home while at the same time educating their kids from home. Many are…
5 Things I Wish I Knew Before We Started Homeschooling
Homeschooling used to be this weird thing that hardly anyone did. ”Kids need to be social and need to be at school…
How to parent according to motive – learning to speak your child’s language
Have you ever tried to talk to your children only to notice one child isn’t listening at all, the other is intently…
Our first date was THE BEST AND THE WORST! YOU DECIDE
Why was Jase on a 4 month fast from dating or even talking to girls!? Why was Rachel willing to put with…
Meet The Ohana!
Rachel is a vlogger, party planner and costume maker! When she’s not filming fun videos for The Ohana Adventure you can find her on The Now Mom dropping some amazing parenting tips! Jase is an entrepreneur, surfer, snowboarder, fisherman and the best dad ever! When he’s not creating silly TikTok videos (@thejase), you can find him sharing some great entrepreneurial tips on his podcast The Decode.Learn more