4) Cut triangular shaped cardboard pieces. Cover with extra black material & hot glue.
5) Use extra black material to make cape. Line cape with Red material (I used old t-shirts)
Gown & Cape DONE!
1) Cut cardboard 7" wide & long. Curve cardboard to make a cylinder shape.
Secure shape with stapler or hot glue. Cut another cardboard into triangle shape. Secure to front of headpiece with glue or staples.
2) Cut Black fabric to make a cone like shape. glue inside top of material to secure the cone shape.
Slip fabric over the cardboard headpiece & glue around.
3) Cut cording or extra material into strips. Paint Gold. Hot glue onto headpiece.
4) Cut red material into a feather like shape. OR Use a feather.
Cut more red material to cover a circular shaped cardboard. Secure with HOt glue.
Glue Red "Jewel" shape into center, add Feather/Feather shape material. Secure with Hot Glue.
5) Cut red material into a long rectangle: 6" x 18" to be the neck cover. Secure to the inside of the headpiece with hot glue.
1) scrunch newspaper into circular shape. Add tape to help mold into a snout for the snake.
Add more newspaper & tape to create the head.
Secure head to staff with tape.
2) spray paint staff gold
3) Hot glue 2 drops for eyes on the staff. I did this 3 times to get desired size.
4) Paint eyes red with nail polish.
BOOM! Evil snake staff!
Ghoul Costume - $5 @ D.I.
Extra red material - Free from stash
Hot Glue - free
Snake Staff - Free
TOTAL COST = $5