The Ohana Adventure took on the challenge of The...
Probably my easiest costume EVER!
Togas are so fun.
black & white paint
Greyish-Greenish old shirt
B&W face paint ($1/each = $2)
Blue hair paint ($2/can = $4)
1) Cut cardboard to skull shape
Paint skull face on. I painted white first, then black accents.
2) cut grey fabric (I have many scraps in my stash, this was leather)
2 shoulder to bottom of sleeves
2 collar pieces
Paint Greek design with Black paint
3) Cut collar of old shirt out, pin faux collar & sleeve pieces on.
Quick stitch to secure.
4) Wrap black sheet around, secure with safety pins
Secure Skull cardboard to Right shoulder of Toga.
5) Paint face with black & white face paint.
Paint hair shades of blue to white ends.
BONUS: Use creepy green or yellow contacts for FULL evil affect!
All fabric items I had on hand.
Paint I had on hand also, as well as the extra shirt.
I bought the face paint & the hair paint.
TOTAL COST = $6