HOW TO CONQUER BLACK FRIDAY and CYBER MONDAY SHOPPING
Wanting to Conquer Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping deals? Have you done it before or are you new to it? We’ve been going on Black Friday since I was younger, and it was a fun family tradition. This year is definitely looking different for any or all of us who are use to the normal Black Friday shopping. But some of the things are still the same. Here are some of the things we do to make sure we have the best ways of finding what we want for the best deals.
ITEMS OR EXPERIENCES-
FIRST we ask ourselves, for our family, do we want to do THINGS or EXPERIENCES this year. And that completely changes each year. Last year it was a SURPRISE family trip. To see that go HERE.
We completely surprised our kids with an early trip away, and they loved it, but sometimes we forget that AIRLINES, RESORTS, or HOTELS actually have BLACK FRIDAY DEALS as well. So if you would like a family Vaca sometime soon, don’t forget to look to see if there are any Holiday Deals (even for another time) especially now, you might not know that there is somewhere pretty close with a good deal going on.
ITEMS & SHOPPING for Black Friday-
Make a list | Prepare Ahead of Time
- Who are you shopping for
- a whole family gift
- Specific items your looking for
- What stores are close by
- If you aren’t sure, new to the area, or traveling- look on google in your area, or while out and about and look for smaller stores that are local shops, there might be some new smaller stores or boutiques that are having great sales with good quality stuff.
- Want more Holiday Shopping Tips and Tricks go HERE
- Who are you shopping for
Research Black Friday deals
Take this opportunity to signup for email / mail / text discounts to your favorite stores
research early because some of the best BF deals may begin BEFORE the Friday after Thanksgiving. Due to Covid19 Most stores are having BLACK FRIDAY EARLY!!, They’ve even already started.
- Walmart, Target, Lowes, Home Depot, Sears, & Best Buy- to name a few, have already started their deals. Some are online and some are in stores. Walmart has daily deals and weekly deals, and Target has weekly deals, but you are able to see the previews on Thursday for the upcoming week if you sign up. So go start taking a look around where you can.
Is it really a good deal for Black Friday?
Sometimes stores knowingly markup the original prices and add a “discount” to make you think you are getting a good deal, when in fact, the price is not much different from non-BF days. keep a mental note throughout the year what prices for the items you buy and see if you can’t get your item for a better price during an off-season holiday discount, like Spring Sales in February and March.
- Make sure you love what you’re getting, does someone you know have it, are the reviews good, or have you used it before or tried it out. We especially like to make sure we try things out if its a big purchase hahaha
Shop Strategically on Black Friday
If you can get the same deal online, choose to avoid the BF madness and shop from home
stack up the savings | use stackable deals like items already on sale with discount codes, coupons, FREE shipping offers, to get the best deal possible
Bring your Christmas list with you.
By having your Christmas shopping list handy you wont miss out on a good deal for something you already plan on buying. This will save you stress trying to remember what you need to buy.
For some awesome CHRISTMAS LIST PRINTABLES go HERE!!!!!!!!! Passion for savings has some awesome ones and more.
Don’t just shop for the big brands.
Look for off brand items that are a really good deal. Many stores will promote smaller brands during Black Friday.
Leave your kids at home!
We all love our kids, but we also know that shopping in general can be tough with kids, but on Black Friday it can be a bit (just a bit) more stressful, lol. Leave your kids at home so you can quickly get what you need and get out. You won’t have extra minds distracting you and begging you to buy more than you need or can afford.
If you want more Black Friday tips and to see as many deals as possible all in one place, BLACKER FRIDAY does a great job.