First off – GO shop NOW! There are so many things out for Easter already. And since EASTER isn’t till April 17th..you want to make sure to stock up before it’s all gone! Meanwhile here are some ideas to help you put together Easter baskets, and a few easter activities that would be fun.
Here are 10 easy Basket ideas for kids of different ages
- Babies 1st easter basket
- Easter baskets for toddlers
- Easter baskets for kids
- Teen easter basket ideas
- Easter baskets with items you have for all ages
- Unique basket ideas for every age
- better than candy and eggs
- themed easter basket ideas
- basket ideas all teens will enjoy
- Easter baskets that are inexpensive
11 simple Christ-Centered Easter Activities to start
I absolutely love Easter and I love what it represents. I also want to make sure my kids remember Easter for what we believe, here are some ways that we like to celebrate Easter. Pick one or a couple of ideas to start a new Easter tradition with your family this year.
- Candlelight dinner – like the last supper
- Daily activities for Easter week activities for each day
- Easter egg resurrection story
- Easter craft with your kids
- Resurrection Rolls
- Easter Family activity
- Coloring pages
- 30 Day easter count down
- Christ-centered Easter egg hunt
- Create an Easter mini garden
- Easter Bingo
10 fun activities for EASTER you don’t want to not miss doing!
- Glow in the dark egg hunt for older kids – at night instead of regular daytime
- pom pom Easter bunny handprint card
- Bunny slime jars
- Egg carton bunny craft with a treat inside
- Shaving cream tie-dye easter eggs
- Springtime snow globes
- Egg toss – if you feel brave you could try with a fresh egg outside!
- Golden egg hunt – along with the other eggs, place a $20 bill in the one golden egg. This is especially for fun for the older kids!
- Easter Egg treasure hunt with clues
- Decorating easter sugar cookies
Easter is so fun! I know I didn’t cover all the great Easter ideas, so if you have a favorite activity or tradition please share in the comments below!