Follow Ohana Adventures On YouTube | Subscribe

Catch Our Posts On Facebook | Follow

Join The Adventure On Instagram | Follow

The Now Mom’s Evolving Pinterest | Follow

Catch Our Latest Tweet! | Follow

Best Cold Summer Dinner Ideas

Jul 5, 2022 | Family Life, Meal Time | 12 comments

It’s time for some tasty summer meals that don’t involve too much cooking! We have so many favorites. I frequently pull out my mother’s cookbook because she has so many amazing recipes!

Pro Tip: I cook extra meat when I make it for a meal, then use it for leftovers for the rest of the week. We put it on sandwiches, wraps, rice bowls, salads, and about anything else we can think of. It really makes meal prep easier (especially for little kids). This summer try to keep the stove off as much and make more tasty cold meals!

Simple Summer Salads

potato salad recipe

healthy heart pasta salad

Tasty Cold Wraps

Easy on-the-go Sandwiches

Finger Food Cold Dinner

cheese board wyatt

There are so many yummy meals you can make, especially when you get creative and think outside what you might normally make. I hope these meal ideas make your summer lunches and dinners simple and quick.

What are some of your favorite cold summer meals?

Rach

12 Comments

1. Judith Howell

Hi my loved one I wish to say that this post is amazing nice written and include approximately all vital infos Id like to peer more posts like this

2. Aubrey Watson

I loved as much as youll receive carried out right here The sketch is attractive your authored material stylish nonetheless you command get bought an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike

3. Elroy Kovacek

Sosyal medya platformlarında yeni özellikleri ve trendleri takip edebilirsiniz.

4. Nellie White

Twitter’da tweet görüntülenme sayısı satın alma gibi hizmetler, takiple.com.tr üzerinden kullanıcılara sunulmaktadır. Bu, kullanıcıların tweetlerinin daha geniş bir kitleye ulaşmasına ve etkileşimlerini artırmasına yardımcı olabilir.

5. Magnolia Kuhlman

Thank you I have just been searching for information approximately this topic for a while and yours is the best I have found out so far However what in regards to the bottom line Are you certain concerning the supply

6. Darron Kessler

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here The sketch is tasteful your authored subject matter stylish nonetheless you command get got an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike

7. Branson Pacocha

I do agree with all the ideas you have introduced on your post They are very convincing and will definitely work Still the posts are very short for newbies May just you please prolong them a little from subsequent time Thank you for the post

8. vimeo takipçi satın al

Sosyal medya platformlarında etkileşimi artırmak için takiple.com.tr’nin sağladığı ipuçları ve stratejilerle, hesaplarınızı daha aktif ve etkili bir şekilde yönetebilirsiniz.

9. Lou Brown

Fantastic site Lots of helpful information here I am sending it to some friends ans additionally sharing in delicious And of course thanks for your effort

10. Fleta Balistreri

obviously like your website but you need to test the spelling on quite a few of your posts Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very troublesome to inform the reality on the other hand Ill certainly come back again

11. Nico Heaney

Wonderful beat I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site how could i subscribe for a blog web site The account aided me a acceptable deal I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Bio

rach and jase cut

Aloha,
Rachel is a vlogger and stay-at-home mom! When she's not filming fun videos for the "Ohana Adventure" and the "Rach Bennett" channels, she is sharing amazing lifestyle, travel, parenting, and homeschool tips here on the blog.

Jase is an entrepreneur, surfer, skater, fisherman, and the best dad ever! When he’s not creating silly Reels (@jasebennett), you can find him sharing adventures on the blog & great entrepreneurial tips on his podcast: The Decode.

Shop