Holiday Gift Guide Haul
Hey friends! The holidays are here and I’m excited to share our 2020 Holiday Gift Guide and Haul. This guide will include gifts for men, women, teens, and children from $100 and under to $20 and under. Think gifts from a “favorite things” party.
*This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
Without further ado, check out our lists below. Let me know in the comments below which gift you’d like to give and which you’d like to get! For tips on holiday shopping, check out this post.
Holiday Gift Guide for Adults
Gifts for Women Under $100
- Door MAT from Hi Mat company | Use code: NOWMOM for 10% off
- Minky Couture Blankets | Use code: OHANA45 for 45% off!
- Erin Condren Planners
- Lipglosses – LipSense | Text the word ‘RACH’ to 844.336.4198 for 15% off your first order
- Mascara – Younique | DM @fiercefabhula to get the latest DEALS! on mascara specials
Gifts for Women Under $20
- Rachel’s Amazon Gift Guide for Women (scrunchies, hats, beanies, etc)
Gifts for Men Under $100
Gifts for Men Under $20
- Body Back Scalp Massager
- Compression Running Ankle Socks
- Men’s Newsboy Wool Hat
- Wooden Foot Massager
- Gillette Fusion Razors
- Geoffrey Beene Metro Plaid Tie
- James Fiallo Performance Athletic Socks
- Thick, Soft Cable Knit Beanie
- Navy Winter Beanie
- Red Cable Knit Beanie
Gifts for Teens $100 and Under
Gifts for Teens $20 and Under
Gifts for Kids $100 and Under
- National Geographic Rocks and Fossils Kit
- Nintendo Switch Games | Pickup at your local retailer
- S.M.Art Gifts from Griddly Games – Just Add Kits
- STEM-based Griddly Games
Gifts for Kids $20 and Under
And that’s it! Which one will you choose for your family members and friends? Let me know in the comments below!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
How to transition to Homeschool
Switching from sending kids to school every day to homeschooling them full-time. There can be an overwhelming feeling as you realize that…
How to balance work & school at home
Thanks to Covid-19, many parents find themselves working from home while at the same time educating their kids from home. Many are…
5 Things I Wish I Knew Before We Started Homeschooling
Homeschooling used to be this weird thing that hardly anyone did. ”Kids need to be social and need to be at school…
How to parent according to motive – learning to speak your child’s language
Have you ever tried to talk to your children only to notice one child isn’t listening at all, the other is intently…
Our first date was THE BEST AND THE WORST! YOU DECIDE
Why was Jase on a 4 month fast from dating or even talking to girls!? Why was Rachel willing to put with…
Meet The Ohana!
Rachel is a vlogger, party planner and costume maker! When she’s not filming fun videos for The Ohana Adventure you can find her on The Now Mom dropping some amazing parenting tips! Jase is an entrepreneur, surfer, snowboarder, fisherman and the best dad ever! When he’s not creating silly TikTok videos (@thejase), you can find him sharing some great entrepreneurial tips on his podcast The Decode.Learn more