We all know the stigma around Valentines Day and how its usually either met with giddy excitement, or dread! We personally LOVE (no pun intended) this Holiday. First, because it’s JASE’s BIRTHDAY, and we get to celebrate him on LOVE Day, but it also made us think a little differently about how it DOESN’T have to be a day only for those with a “Romantic Relationship” It can be a day for ANYONE or ANY SITUATION. So we came up with some Valentines Day Ideas with ANYONE, or no one if thats what you prefer too. Where you can be grateful and have fun with your Family, Friends, a significant other, or just to show yourself some much needed YOU time!
Valentines Day Ideas WITH FAMILY!
- special breakfast – pink pancakes, crepes, waffles- with berries & nutella, etc.
- write notes for the kids before they go to school, or put notes inside their lunches. special note of why you love & appreciate them
- special outfits & hair do’s for younger kids – spray hair pink, add beads, weird hair spray for boys
- Etiquette dinners – nice dinner teach your kids & teens proper manners, etiquette, eating, how to talk, conversations, etc.
Paint night ( you could do with anyone, but fun to do as a couple especially)
- dress up and take pictures – its always a good idea to take pictures on special occasions
- Watch Family videos and talk about favorite memories
- make a special dinner at home – let the kids help by setting up the plates, the candles, etc.
- Play Get to know you games: Bowl Game, Never Have I Ever, 2 truths & a lie.
- single day awareness for singles – watch all the chick flicks, or even watching the opposite – girl power movies.
- for the single guys – having bro’s night – playing games
**treats – valentine chexmex – add M&M’s, chocolate covered pretzels
Valentines Day Ideas AT HOME!
- AT HOME SPA- grab some scrub, lotion, face masks and candles if you want. Maybe even a mani/pedi (yes even guys enjoy this once in a while too)
- INDOOR PICNIC
- MOVIE NIGHT in PJ’s
- Hot Chocolate Bar and Flavored Popcorn
- Play your favorite board game
- do a puzzle together
- Paint Night at home – You can find so many fun Virtual paint nights on youtube like this COUPLES LANDSCAPE PAINTING
Ideas GOING OUT on the TOWN!
- take pictures all around town- favorite spots
- Go for a nice walk downtown to your favorite spots
- go to a scenic view in your area and have a picnic
- a new restaurant that you’ve wanted to try
- go for a sweet treat
- see a movie
- walk in the park
If you want more ideas, here are some more amazing ideas by THE DATING DIVAS
Or if you want to read some of our fun old Blogs about our normal everyday Valentines day, you can go HERE,
Hope you enjoy the rest of your February and make sure to Focus on those Relationships that matter most this month. Tell those you are grateful for, that you are grateful for them, and those you love, that you LOVE them.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
How to Raise Self-starters
*This post contains affiliate links that we get compensation from at no extra cost to you. Aloha Now Moms, with the new…
How to transition to Homeschool
Switching from sending kids to school every day to homeschooling them full-time. There can be an overwhelming feeling as you realize that…
How to balance work & school at home
Thanks to Covid-19, many parents find themselves working from home while at the same time educating their kids from home. Many are…
5 Things I Wish I Knew Before We Started Homeschooling
Homeschooling used to be this weird thing that hardly anyone did. ”Kids need to be social and need to be at school…
How to parent according to motive – learning to speak your child’s language
Have you ever tried to talk to your children only to notice one child isn’t listening at all, the other is intently…
Meet The Ohana!
Rachel is a vlogger, party planner and costume maker! When she’s not filming fun videos for The Ohana Adventure you can find her on The Now Mom dropping some amazing parenting tips! Jase is an entrepreneur, surfer, snowboarder, fisherman and the best dad ever! When he’s not creating silly TikTok videos (@thejase), you can find him sharing some great entrepreneurial tips on his podcast The Decode.Learn more